PsycFlex draws from a varied and well established range of psychological therapies to find the most suitable combination to meet an individual’s preferences and needs.
This is not a one size fits all, but a tailored approach that puts you at the centre of your path forward and helps you foster a psychology of excellence.
The core of your wellbeing lays in the relationship you have with yourself
Our practical techniques supply you with knowledge so that you can make informed choices about how to understand and manage your emotions, thoughts and behaviours. Your new skills help you build a better connection with yourself, and healthier relationships with others. Counsellors are trained to help people who may feel stuck, trapped, lost and overwhelmed, helping people face the challenges of life.
We offer a safe and healing environment to resolve the pain of grief and trauma, face fears and move forward finding peace and hope in your future.
What makes us different to a psychologist?
Counselling focuses on immediate and practical issues such as processing grief or anger, helping the client identify options to making important personal or professional decisions, or building better interpersonal or communication skills.
PsycFlex Counsellors are grounded and trained in the same techniques and theory as psychologists, However, counselling offers a unique focus on creating positive change rather than a clinical diagnosis. We are trained listeners and help you see the solutions to the problems in your life.
- Men and Emotions: From Repression to Expression
- The Benefits of Intentional Daydreaming
- The Fine Art of Compassion
- Does Hypnotherapy Really Work? 10+ Scientific Findings
- What Is a Thought Diary in CBT? 5 Templates and Examples
- How to Be Vulnerable in Life and Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy: Understanding Emotions to Improve Relationships
- Kylie Jane Playford Artist Website
- 50+ Positive Psychology Quotes: A Collection of Beautiful Reflections
- Emotional Intelligence Skills and How to Develop Them